The Corbie Inn in Bo’ness will welcome back “sit-in” customers from Monday, April 26.
For the past few months, lockdown restrictions have meant only takeaways/deliveries have been offer.
From April 26, we can welcome customers back on site to enjoy our restaurant and beer garden. Here’s what’s on offer . . . .
- We’ll be open for meals with non-alcoholic drinks from noon each day.
- Last table bookings will be at 6 p.m. and we need to clear our inside space for 8 p.m.
- Table service will be on offer. You can see our sit-in menu here.
- Initially, we can accept bookings for up to six people from two households.
- You’ll need to wear a face covering to move around the pub or go to the toilet, but can remove it once seated.
- Customers need to leave their contact details as part of our the Government’s track and trace arrangements. These will be securely destroyed after three weeks.
- Call 01506 825307 to book a table.
- In our beer garden you can enjoy alcoholic (and non-alcoholic drinks) with or without food. Sadly, we can only allow you to stay for two hours at a time. We need to clear the outside space for 10 p.m.
- In the beer garden we can accommodate parties of up to six people from six households.
- Tables are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please bear in mind it can get busy on warm days.
- You can use the toilets inside the pub, but you must wear a face mask to come into the building.
Gail Fairholm from the Corbie said: “We’re pleased to welcome people back into the Corbie Inn. Initially we can’t serve alcoholic drinks inside – although patrons could have a meal inside the pub and then (subject to space) have a drink in our beer garden after their meal.
“To ensure we have a place for you, please call us to book a table.”
The Scottish Government hopes to move to “level two” restrictions – allowing alcoholic drinks inside pubs – from May 17. There are also hopes to ease restrictions even further in June. This is expected to allow the mixing of larger groups both inside and outside licensed premises.
As always, the Corbie Inn will comply with Government guidelines and take steps to ensure social distancing to keep everyone safe. We will also clean tables and seats after each use.
Fancy joining us for a meal at the Corbie?
If you’d like to book a table, please contact us on 01506 825307.
TAKEAWAYS STILL AVAILABLE
As before, we’ll be continuing to offer our takeway/delivery service – allowing you to enjoy food and drinks at home. We can offer free delivery to Bo’ness, Linlithgow and Grangemouth.
If you’d like to book a takeway, call us on 01506 825307 any time after noon each day to place your order.