The Corbie Inn, at Corbiehall, Bo’ness, is run by Gail and Giles Fairholm and family – backed by a great on-site team. The venue is just off the John Muir Way and the no. 76 national walking and cycling route and close to Bo’ness town centre.
The original pub building dates back more than 100 years and was re-opened as the Corbie Inn in October 2011. Here’s some of the reasons you might want to visit us . . .
- We’re an award-winning pub/restaurant, with beer garden.
- We’re family friendly.
- We’re dog friendly.
- We offer real ales, gins, whiskies and other spirits.
- We serve up amazing food for sit-in customers and for takeaways/deliveries.
- We can host functions from weddings to funerals.
- And we support local community, through sponsorships and fundraising.
Scroll down for some pictures of the pub and click through this website to find out more. You’ll also gets updates on our Facebook page.
Want to get in touch? Give us a call on 01506 825307.