A relaxation in Covid restrictions mean changes at the Corbie Inn from Monday, May 17.
We can now open each day for longer – and welcome customers to enjoy alcoholic drinks inside. Here’s how the rules apply from May 17:
- We’ll be open for drinks/meals (with alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks) from noon each day.
- You need to book for a two hour slot. Call 01506 825307 to book a table.
- Last meal bookings will be at 6.30 p.m. and we need to clear our inside space by 10.30 p.m.
- Table service will be on offer. You can see our sit-in menu here.
- We can accept bookings for up to six people from three separate households (previously it was two households). Children under the age of 12 do not count towards the total number of people who can meet, but do count towards the maximum number of households permitted to meet.
- Where an individual household includes more than 8 people they can continue to meet as a household in hospitality premises.
- You’ll need to wear a face covering to move around the pub or go to the toilet, but can remove it once seated.
- Customers need to leave their contact details as part of our the Government’s Test and Protect arrangements. This information is retained for 21 days with a view to sharing with Test and Protect Teams, if required.
- In our beer garden you can enjoy alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks with or without food. Sadly, we can only allow you to stay for two hours at a time. We need to clear the outside space for 10.30 p.m.
- In the beer garden we can accommodate parties of up to eight people from eight households from May 17.
- Tables are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please bear in mind it can get busy on warm days.
- You can use the toilets inside the pub, but you must wear a face mask to come into the building.
As always, the Corbie Inn will comply with Government guidelines and take steps to ensure social distancing to keep everyone safe. We will also clean tables and seats after each use.
Fancy joining us for a meal at the Corbie?
If you’d like to book a table, please contact us on 01506 825307.
TAKEAWAYS STILL AVAILABLE
As before, we’ll be continuing to offer our takeway/delivery service – allowing you to enjoy food and drinks at home. We can offer free delivery to Bo’ness, Linlithgow and Grangemouth.
If you’d like to book a takeway, call us on 01506 825307 any time after noon each day to place your order.